Access to Service
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you are not permitted to use another account without permission. If you suspect a breach of security of your account, you must notify us immediately. You should never publish, distribute, share, or post your account’s login information. Snapzu BES is not liable for any loss or damage that results from a compromised password.
Definition of content:
All content you post may be able to be viewed by other users of Snapzu BES, including any third parties, and should be considered publicly available for anyone to see. Snapzu BES is a content discovery service which supports and promotes the sharing, use and re-use of content being posted. You own your content, and you retain your rights to all content you make available, however, by making content public, you grant Snapzu BES a non-exclusive, worldwide royalty-free license to use, copy, display, process, modify, publish, broadcast, transmit, exhibit such content in any and all media, and to distribute it by all distribution methods. When you delete your user content, it will be removed from Snapzu BES, however, you understand that any removed user content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time.
By using Snapzu BES, you agree not to make available content that is:
- Threatening – Don’t threaten people, you wouldn’t threaten someone at your birthday party. Don’t PM threats and don’t post any type of threats in snaps / text posts or comments.
- Harmful – Whatever you wouldn’t do to yourself because your brain instinctively tells you “its bad”, don’t do to other people. Unless you’re a psychopath, then, just, use the code that your father taught you on how not to hurt others.
- Unlawful – Illegal stuff gets everyone in trouble, so lets not do illegal stuff. Don’t post illegal downloads, music, pictures or anything else that would otherwise land you in jail if engaged in on another medium (like a bazaar).
- Abusive – Don’t partake in abusive behaviour either by yourself or in a group. No witch hunts, no bullying, no posting of personal information, anything that you would dread happening to you, DON’T do it to others.
- Harassment – It’s alright to have a heated discussion on whatever topic comes to mind, but don’t continue to repetitively PM someone after they have given you obvious signs that they have concluded their discussion with you. By obvious we mean obvious, harassment will not be tolerated in any form.
- Libellous – Don’t post personal information, don’t post defamatory content about other individuals. I’m sure everyone of us hates negative untrue rumors going around about ourselves, this is even worse.This includes content that falsely impersonates a person or entity, falsely misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, allows use of the services by others in a way that violates these terms, or infringes patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any corporation, user, or party.
Snapzu BES may display content specifically provided by us or our partners in form of advertising. This such content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws.
Snapzu BES respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of our services to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing us with the following information to [email protected] BES.com:
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We reserve the right to remove content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. We may also terminate a user’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer of copyrights.
You are responsible for any links or content that you post on the website. Snapzu BES does not take any responsibilities for any content posted from subscribers, and reserves the rights to remove any content at any time, or suspend any services at any time without prior notice. Because of the vast amount of content provided by our users, Snapzu BES cannot review the content that is provided by our members. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Snapzu BES is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and Snapzu BES does not take responsibility for it.
Limitation of Liability:
YOUR USE OF THE Snapzu BES SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Snapzu BES AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER Snapzu BES NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICE WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (I) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE; (II) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (III) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE; AND (IV) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT Snapzu BES HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL Snapzu BES’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGHT THE SERVICE EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50). THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN Snapzu BES AND YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.